New York, September 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL SLAM TECHNOLOGY MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317745/?utm_source= GNW
Simultaneous Location and Mapping (SLAM), also known as Synchronized Location and Mapping, is the process of mapping a given area while keeping track of the device’s location within the area.
Automation in the manufacturing sector has dramatically changed plant operations and minimized costs in various industries. Consequently, recent advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotics, including SLAM technology, allow robots to perform certain jobs better than humans.
Robots help execute repetitive tasks, while the addition of AI helps deliver repetitive data analytics to make more informed decisions. This can be achieved using SLAM technology.
This is because SLAM allows robots to simultaneously locate and map their work environment. As a result, the growing need for automation has increased the demand for SLAM technology, given its advantages such as reduced labor costs, minimal time, and increased efficiency.
Such aspects drive the growth of the global SLAM technology market. However, market growth is restricted by the technical complexities associated with implementing SLAM.
With respect to geography, the growth analysis of the global SLAM technology market includes the regional analysis of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world. North America has the largest revenue share in the global market, primarily attributed to the use of SLAM technology in a wide range of applications, including military and domestic.
Apple Inc, Fetch Robotics Inc, Intel Corporation, Aethon Inc, etc. are among the leading companies in the market.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the market in general
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation provides a comprehensive evaluation of the key segments with their market estimates.
• Geographic analysis: evaluations of the mentioned regions and segments at the country level with their market share
• Key Analysis: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Supplier Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profile: detailed company description, products/services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. AETHON INC.
2. AMAZON ROBOTICS LLC
3. APPLE INC.
4. CLEARPATH ROBOTICS INC.
5. FETCH ROBOTICS INC.
7. GOOGLE LLC
8. INTEL CORPORATION
9. KUKA AG
10. LOCUS ROBOTICS
11. META PLATFORMS INC (FORMERLY FACEBOOK INC)
13. LORO SA
14. SMP ROBOTICS
15. THE Z LTD HIGH-TECH ROBOTIC SYSTEM
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317745/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need, instantly, in one place.