Dublin, Oct. 7, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Patient Engagement Technology is an innovative tool for the healthcare industry, trends and analysis of the global end-user market – (Price Analysis, Replacement Trends and Factor Analysis, Selection Criteria, Purchasing Behavior and Mobile Health)” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global market for patient engagement technology is projected to reach USD 27.9 billion by 2027 from USD 17.3 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 10.0%. Extensive research on the patient engagement technology market has brought to light that when patients are involved in their healthcare, measurable improvements in hospital safety and quality of care are achieved. Active patient participation is a prerequisite for better health care delivery. Considering the continuous and rapid change occurring in the healthcare industry, hospitals are focusing on various ways to engage their patients to improve the process of care and enable clinicians to make informed decisions.
The main factors driving the growth of this market include the increasing awareness among patients of the benefits of PES; increased patient understanding of regular monitoring of health conditions; easy availability, accessibility and implementation of PSA; the growing demand for better quality of care; the increasing burden of chronic disease and patients’ focus on self-managing their care through mobile solutions; and growing health care mandates and incentives to adopt IT solutions in health care (such as the Affordable Care Act, ICD-11 implementation, and the meaningful use program). These acts encourage health care stakeholders to adopt patient engagement solutions and achieve goals such as reducing readmission rates and improving connections between care providers and patients.
Patient engagement solutions offer benefits such as cost reductions, reduced readmission rates, improved staff productivity, and patient management throughout the care process.
Despite these numerous benefits, certain barriers such as the requirement for healthcare information technology (HCIT) infrastructure, the high cost of installation in developing countries, and concerns about health information security are restricting the growth of this market.
In line with this trend, healthcare providers, payers, and patients are increasingly adopting patient engagement technology that benefits them, as well as their patients and clients.
Below is the list of some of the benefits of patient engagement technology:
Benefits for clinics and hospitals (providers)/payers
- Increased patient satisfaction and experience
- Better clinical outcomes and quality of care
- More timely appointments and reduced no show rate
- Assistance in meeting Significant Use (MU) criteria
- Reduced hospital readmission rates
- Higher patient retention
- Reduce total cost
Benefits for patients
- Easy access to health information: Patients can easily access medical information anytime, anywhere through patient engagement technology or platform.
- Easy patient-provider communication: E-visits and secure messaging help patients communicate with providers using their mobile devices.
- Monitor treatment progress effortlessly – patients can review and share their medical records and get test results on their mobile devices
- Increased patient satisfaction: Increased understanding of care through PES; The built-in value-based care program feature in PES allows patients to pay primarily for the value of care received.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Force field analysis
5 Market Overview
6 End User Market Potential Analysis
7 Evaluation of purchasing behavior in hospitals
8 Patient Engagement Solutions Pricing Analysis
9 Replacement Trends for Patient Engagement Solutions (Qualitative Assessment)
10 Role of mhealth in patient engagement
11 Selection Criteria for Patient Engagement Solutions (Provider Perspective)
12 recent developments
13 Recent Developments
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i9i13y
Global Patient Engagement Technology Market