Noble uses subjective and objective data, an AI-powered automated treatment protocol, and trained mental health professionals to remotely monitor patients and impact outcomes.
LEHI, Utah, September 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The lack of objective measurement tools has resulted in a mental health crisis that often goes undetected and untreated. Studies show that up to 70% of people struggling with depression go undiagnosed in primary care.(1)
Noblea mental health app powered by objective data and artificial intelligence, announced the launch of a new offering for primary care physicians and mental health professionals that provides early intervention, preventive and remotely monitored support for acute mental health conditions or chronic.
Primary care practices treat approximately 30% of their patients for mental health problems.(two), with depression and anxiety being the most commonly treated conditions. Research suggests mental health patients treated in primary care may be as high as 70%(3) and that between 66% and 75% of all cases of depression are treated by primary care practices rather than mental health providers.(4) Furthermore, of the people who die by suicide, about 90%(5) had a mental disorder, and 45%(6) they had visited their primary care physician within the month prior to their suicide.
Noble’s four-part remote patient monitoring model combines innovative technology with trained mental health professionals to impact outcomes in a meaningful and lasting way:
- Evaluate: Subjective data collection through client self-report and objective data collection through testing of hair cortisol concentration, heart rate variability (HRV), and voice as a digital biomarker.
- Support for– AI-based care provider dashboard that shares remotely monitored target data stream to deliver remote insights and real-time alerts to care provider and team.
- To motivate: immediate treatment based on AI, therapeutic interventions based on protocols and based on the needs of the patient.
- Connect: Person-to-person monitoring and additional comprehension-guided training support through voice analytics and AI-enabled technology.
81%(7) of clinicians feel overwhelmed and increasingly pressured to diagnose and treat behavioral and mental health issues that they often feel they are not adequately trained to diagnose or treat. Noble aims to reduce care providers’ time, energy and practice costs by avoiding mental health visits, hospitalizations and offering a new source of revenue.
Co-Founder and Clinical Director Dr. Skinner said, “As a physician, I have been too exhausted to deliver an excellent treatment experience. Many physicians feel this now. We recognize that the first moments of interaction between a care provider and a person The care-seeker can set the tone and course of treatment. We have seen how preventive, consistent, continuous, measurable, evidence-based treatment improves outcomes and client happiness.”
To learn more about Noble and its remote patient monitoring support, visit www.noble.health or contact your CEO, eric reda [email protected].
About Noble: Noble is an innovative mental health company focused on helping people find healing through connection, objective data, and habit building. For more information, visit www.noble.health.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2925161/#B21, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2925161/#B28