BANGKOK, September 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — MCFIVA, a renowned results-oriented marketing consultancy and advertising agency, joins world-class partners to host a highly exclusive seminar, SEAT 2022: Southeast Asia Technology Conference 2022 – Bringing Experts and Investors Together of world class, which includes 200 billionaire executives and prominent entrepreneurs, under the banner “The future of everything” that will prepare you to take a step into the future on 3dr-4theOctober 2022 at The Crystal Box, Gaysorn Urban Resort, Gaysorn Village, Bangkok, Thailand
Mr. Warachya Urupongsa, Chief Digital Officer of MCFIVA, says: “In the last 2 years, it seems like the world has turned more slowly and the economy has slowed down, but in reality technology, especially Frontier Technology or ‘Deeptech’ has progressed and grown by leaps and bounds, whether it be in the new financial industry that has grown very quickly, in virtual reality (Metaverse), or in the added opportunities for creating new businesses through collaboration with Startups, new emerging opportunities, such as It is easily observable from the massive growth of technology business investment.I would like to suggest 6 technology trends worth watching closely, as follows:
1. Cloud and Edge Computing – This technology has become more common over the last 2 years, since people started realizing that Edge is a crucial component of IoT that will help fulfill cloud operation by reducing the latency and resolve data storage and network congestion issues. . The market has grown 1.5 times, totaling $136 billion in value.
2. Sustainability: As consumers have started to support brands that place importance on sustainability, they have also started to replace existing products with alternative products that emphasize sustainability. They are happy to pay more for products that are made on the basis of sustainability. As such, the nonprofit organization has grown 1.6 times, totaling $109 billion.
3. AI or Artificial Intelligence: This industry grew 2.5 times, totaling $165 billion. This is highly influential technology that is a ‘game changer’ in increasing the ability of organizations to better respond to the changing habits of consumers who are now gravitating towards the digital lifestyle. Especially in the era where data is akin to a treasure trove for business operations, AI-derived solutions have only increased.
4. HealthTech: Certainly, Covid-19 has affected the health and lifestyle of people globally. As such, everyone now attaches importance to having a more efficient health system. This industry has grown 2.9 times, totaling $28.3 billion. As this is the digital and customer-centric age, healthcare delivery is becoming more patient-centric than ever.
5. Immersive Reality Technology: This industry has grown 3 times and now adds $30 billion. It is also expected to generate impacts on society in multiple dimensions, be it in education, economics, medicine and ICT. Bloomberg Intelligence analysis indicates that the industry will have a global market value of $800 billion by 2024.
6. Web 3.0: It has grown 5.5 times, now it adds $110 billion. Web3.0 has made everything Human-Centric, with transparency in data collection. Users can now control their own data with a high degree of security. This can be seen with the rise of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and the trading world has now turned into a Decentralized Market, where every store can access the market without a middleman.
These technologies are the basis of the SEAT 2022 Conference, with the aim of connecting the world of Frontier Technology, reducing it and turning it into Thailand at the center of technology, resulting in many forms of cooperation. The event is very exclusive, only 200 people. For the first 100 VIPs, we will invite the most respected executives and entrepreneurs, both national and international, and the remaining 100 will be selected from the target group that has applied to the event.”
Ms. Pireeya Wiriyapan, COO of MCFIVA adds: “The event will be packed with content and experience that you won’t find anywhere else for the entire 2 days. The content will be on future trends regarding Metaverse, FinTech, HealthTech , AgriTech, Venture Capital, FoodTech, IoT&Hardware, Web3.0 and much more Some of the world-renowned speakers, such as Apipat Virdi, former global head of Metaverse, Meta(Facebook), Karthik IyerCEO, BlockchainMonk, the #1 Bitcoin analyst and investor, gabe sibleyCo-Founder and CEO, Verdant Robotics creating robots that will transform the AgriTech industry, sara naseriCEO and co-founder, Qvin, leader in WomenTech among others.’
Unmissable highlights of the event
– More than 30 world class speakers from all over the world
– Attendees by invitation only, with top-tier executives and world-class entrepreneurs
– Networking and selected business matchmaking: start a conversation with respected people from many industries and selected business matchmaking
– Organized in cooperation with our partners Gaysorn Village, RISE, SeaX Ventures and SO (Siamrajathanee)
The interested person can send a request to have the opportunity to join the event. For more information visit https://seatcon.co/ or contact [email protected]