On your marks. Get ready. TO BAKE! Fall has finally arrived, which means it’s time to head back to the big top for a new season of our favorite guilty pleasure show, The Great British Baking Show!
This fall, Netflix will once again be home to the new season of the beloved UK baking competition series, as a new group of amateur bakers come together to show off their skills on The Great British Baking Show store.
Always a favorite with viewers, this season promises to bring another wave of amazing cakes as bakers take on new challenges in hopes of wowing the judges and reaching the finish. What awaits us this season? We’ve rounded up everything there is to know about the new season below to help you get ready for the new season of The Great British Baking Show coming to Netflix this fall!
What season is The Great British Baking Show in?
If you read Netflix promotional materials, you might think The Great British Baking Show is entering its tenth season as Netflix is promoting the next season as Collection 10. However, The Great British Baking Show is actually entering its thirteenth season, which means the new season debuting this fall is season 13, not season 10.
The reason for this discrepancy is due to the fact that the show’s early seasons are not available to US viewers, which has resulted in later seasons being billed as variable collections in the US.
Great British Baking Show Season 13 Netflix Premiere Date
the new season of The Great British Baking Show will premiere on Friday, September 16, 2022, three days after the UK premiere of the new season. As part of a deal struck between Netflix and the studio behind the series, Netflix can stream new episodes of the show just days after they air in the UK instead of making fans in the US wait months for it. enjoy the new season.
Great British Baking Show Season 13 Judges
Judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith return to the big top to judge this season’s amateur bakers. This is the sixth season that the pair have served as judges together on the series since season 8 when Leith joined the series following the departure of original judge Mary Berry.
Great British Baking Show season 13 presenters
Once again they return to present the series Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas. Fielding first joined the series as a host in season 8 following the departures of original hosts Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc. He was later joined by Lucas in season 11 following the departure of his former co-host, Sandi Toksvig.
Great British Baking Show season 13 cast
This season, 12 new hobby bakers will enter the iconic Great British Baking Show carp in hopes of impressing the judges and leaving carp victorious at the end of the season. Get to know the cast of bakers competing this season through the cast list below:
- Abdul (29), electronic engineer from London.
- Carole (59), Dorset supermarket cashier
- Dawn (60), Bedfordshire IT Manager
- James (25), a nuclear scientist from Cumbria
- Janusz (34), personal assistant to the headmaster from East Sussex
- Kevin (33), music teacher from Lanarkshire
- Maisam (18), student and sales assistant from Greater Manchester
- Maxy (29), architectural assistant from London
- Rebs (23), Masters student from County Antrim
- Sandro (30), London babysitter
- Syabira (32), cardiovascular research associate from London
- Will (45), former director of a London charity
When are new episodes of The Great British Baking Show streaming on Netflix?
While Netflix subscribers are used to getting full seasons of their favorite shows at once, or at least half a season, The Great British Baking Show weekly premieres on Netflix. As such, fans can watch new episodes every Friday on Netflix during the show’s 10-episode run this fall. As with most Netflix releases, new episodes will arrive at 3:01 a.m. ET.
How many episodes does The Great British Baking Show season 13 have?
Like most seasons of the Great British Baking Show, Season 13 will consist of 10 episodes in total. All ten episodes are coming to Netflix this fall, with the episodes dropping weekly on Netflix. Also, as in previous years, each new episode of the season is expected to be one hour long.
Great British Baking Show Season 13 Release Schedule
Once again, Netflix will release new episodes of The Great British Baking Show every Friday, beginning with the show’s Season 13 premiere on Friday, September 16. New episodes will be released weekly until the season finale in November.
- Season 13, Episode 1: Premiere Friday, September 16
- Season 13, Episode 2: Premiere Friday, September 23
- Season 13, Episode 3 – Premieres Friday, September 30
- Season 13, Episode 4: Premiere Friday, October 7
- Season 13, Episode 5: Premiere Friday, October 14
- Season 13, Episode 6: Premiere Friday, October 21
- Season 13, Episode 7: Premiere Friday, October 28
- Season 13, episode: premieres on Friday, November 4
- Season 13, Episode 9 – Premieres Friday, November 11
- Season 13, Episode 10: Premiere Friday, November 18
When is The Great British Baking Show season 13 finale?
After ten weeks in the store, The Great British Baking Show The season 13 finale will air on Netflix on Friday, November 18, 2022. However, fans in the US will want to avoid social media in the days leading up to November 18, as the winner will be crowned three days before when the finale airs. in the UK on Tuesday, November 15.
Be sure to stream new episodes of The Great British Baking Show Friday on Netflix.