FLORHAM PARK, NJ, September 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Conduent Incorporated (Nasdaq: CNDT), a technology-led global business process solutions company, will host a panel discussion at the HR Technology Conference 2022 in Las Vegas on September 20. 13. Panel, “The Ultimate Total Experience: Essential Ingredients for Optimizing the Employee Journey,” includes expert insights from ServiceNow, Leapgen, and Conduent.
The panel covers how organizations can prepare for future HR challenges similar to pandemic recovery or the big quit, increase business resilience, and drive business results with a focus on engaging employees with digital experiences. Employees today expect personalized information delivered with digital tools that deliver engagement with every interaction throughout the work journey. Panel members include:
- Jason Averbook, Co-Founder and CEO of Leapgen, will share insights on employee experience trends and their impact on HR teams and organizations as a whole.
- Melanie Lougee, Head of Employee Workflow Strategy at ServiceNow and HR Executive Top 100 Influencer, will talk about using an EX platform to harmonize existing HR solutions to deliver seamless digital experiences for employees and managers that also enhance the efficiency in HR workflows.
- James Waite, a Conduent human capital solutions architect with experience using data and technology to transform and optimize the employment process, will share stories of evaluating systems and processes to design and implement solutions with a focus on the employee experience. employee.
“HR leaders are in different places with their technology. Some are looking to optimize legacy systems and others need to implement new technologies. Conduent’s solutions meet the HR leader right where they meet their technology, budget and resources,” said Michelle Hernandez, Vice President and General Manager of Human Capital Solutions at Conduent. “Conduent experts work with HR leaders to ensure an organization’s digital transformation reflects the realities of its workforce, culture and ways of working to enable a highly connected workplace that can drive business results. ”.
Conduent’s human capital solutions can help HR teams prepare their organizations for the future by addressing key issues including:
- Orchestrate human-centric processes and journeys while improving efficiency through automation
- Leverage analytics to deliver business metrics, such as better engagement rates and talent retention, while gaining visibility into global workforce spend among employees.
- Maintain business continuity amid disruption by using digital service delivery and global operations centers that are available when employees need them.
Conduent’s Human Capital Solutions team will be at booth 2302 from September 13-16 to help attendees explore how their HR organization can enhance the employee experience with digital experiences to help drive business results. .
Conduent provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments, creating exceptional results for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through our dedicated people, processes and technologies, Conduent’s solutions and services enhance the customer experience, increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve performance for most Fortune 100 companies and more than 500 government entities. Whether it’s touching three out of four health insured lives and delivering 45% of US SNAP payments, or enabling 1.3 billion customer service interactions and empowering 10 million employees through HR services around the world, Conduent’s services and solutions interact with millions of people every day. and move our clients’ operations forward. Learn more at https://www.conduent.com.
Lisa Patterson, Conduent, +1-816-305-4421, [email protected]
Investor Relations Contacts:
Giles Goodburn, Conduent, +1-203-216-3546, [email protected]
Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit www.news.conduent.com. For open comments, perspectives and industry insights, visit http://twitter.com/Conduenthttp://www.linkedin.com/company/conduent or http://www.facebook.com/Conduent.
Conduent is a trademark of Conduent Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.