From the Jamestown Speedway
Drivers and Fans: The most exciting weekend in motorsports in Jamestown is fast approaching! The 51st ANNUAL JAMESTOWN STOCK CAR STAMPEDE takes place on Friday, September 23 (7:00 pm start time) and Saturday, September 24 (5:00 pm start time)! ! This year’s event features the traditional Stampede format with a twist! The goal is still to have two days of good, hard, fast and clean racing, combined with some camping, cookouts and spending time with old friends. This is an event you want to be a part of!
Jamestown Stock Car Stampede Classes (250-300 Expected Drivers) and Expected Payouts:
• Bombers/Pure Stocks: $1,000 TO WIN!
• INEX Legends: $2000 TO WIN!
• IMCA Sport Mods: $2000 TO WIN!
• IMCA Stock Cars: $2,000 TO WIN!
• WISSOTA Midwest Modified – $2,000 TO WIN!
• WISSOTA Street Stocks: $2,000 TO WIN!
• IMCA Modifications: $3,000 TO WIN!
• WISSOTA Latest Models: $4,000 TO WIN!
Driver entrance fees (includes full weekend):
• Bombers/Pure Stock – $75
• INEX Legends – $100
• IMCA Sports Modifications: $100
• IMCA Stock Cars: $100
• WISSOTA Midwest Modified – $100
• WISSOTA Street Stock – $100
• Modified IMCA – $120
• WISSOTA Late Models – $130
Pit Passes: $70 for a two-day pass or $40 for a Saturday-only pass.
Note: Drivers, if this is your first time here this year, please register in advance for MyRacePass.
Driver information and race format:
• Thursday (September 22): Stampede Kickoff Party at 6:00 pm with Cornhole Tournament at 7:00 pm
• Friday (September 23):
- Pit doors open at 12:00 pm
- Giveaway closes at 6:00 pm
- Racing at 7:00 p.m. (heat races and main classification for each class)
- A total of 16 cars in the Main Classification which will include the series winners and the best drivers in the passing points. The top 8 finishers from the Qualifying Feature will be locked into the Main Event on Saturday night.
- Approval Points will be used for playoffs to determine feature lineup.
• Saturday (September 24):
- Vendor show from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Pit doors open at 12:00 pm
- Redraw of the conductor in front of the grandstands at 4:00 pm (Top 8 of qualifying functions)
- Racing at 5:00 pm (Main Races B and Main Races A to crown the Stampede champion for all classes)
- Frisbee toss for fans during races
- breakfast on the grounds
Opening hours of the grandstand and entrance:
• Friday night:
- Open Grandstands @ 3:00 PM
- Admission: Adults (18+): $20, Students (13-17): $10 & Youth (12+): FREE!
• Saturday night:
- Open Grandstands @ 2:00 PM
- Admission: Adults (18+): $25, Students (13-17): $15 & Youth (12+): FREE!
- Note: you can’t attend Stampede, watch the action live via XR.
Queuing to enter the pits:
- Same system as previous years: the track team will line you up and keep things in order.
- Transport trucks and racing trailers will be given pit entry numbers in the order they arrive.
- Race cars parked on the grounds Thursday night will be charged a $10 security fee.
- The pits will open at 12:00 pm on Friday.
Camping in the Fairgrounds:
- Campers will be able to enter starting Wednesday afternoon at 12:00 pm
- Camping fee is $25 per night.
- Showers will be available.
- Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There are a good number of electrical hookups, some water hookups, but no RV sewer dump on the grounds.
Camping outside the Fairgrounds:
- If you want traditional camping with hookups and full reservations, here are a few options:
- Lakeside Marina Campground: (701) 252-1183 (3 minutes from the trailhead)
- Pelican Point Landing & Campground: (701) 252-1451 (10 minutes from the trailhead)
- Jamestown Campground: (701) 252-6262 (5 minutes from the trail)
• Quality Inn & Suites: (701) 252-3611 (Official Sponsor of Jamestown Speedway)
• Comfort Inn: (701) 252-7125
• Hampton Inn & Suites: (701) 952-6500
• Fairfield Inn & Suites: (701) 952-6300
• Days Inn: (701) 251-9085
• Gladstone Inn: (701) 252-0700
• Holiday Inn Express: (701) 251-2131
• Super 8: (701) 252-4715
• My Place Hotel: (701) 952-4400